A Midwesterner's Digital Photo Blog

Saturday, February 25, 2006

At the Library


I almost got kicked out of the library this afternoon. They asked me to stop taking pictures because of "privacy issues." I said I was sorry and that I was only taking pictures of my children, the windows, and the books. What I wanted to say was...."There is no expectation of privacy in a public place, witch!" She really didn't have to get nasty with me, I certainly didn't give her any reason to be. Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

What a witch, is right! I've never heard of such crap.

I'm absolutely drooling over your new camera. The pics are magnificent.

I've heard of such a restaurant ~ but we don't have any in my town.

M~

February 25, 2006 5:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

We have a mexican greek restaurant. It's called Zorbadillos'.

Great shot of the windows.

February 26, 2006 9:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

lol maybe she thought you were casing the place for robbery lol. Not so free a country is it.

February 26, 2006 9:54 AM  
Blogger Nature Girl said...

Great picture! I love this one! Stacie

February 26, 2006 4:44 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

Pretty cool, great light.

February 26, 2006 6:17 PM  
Blogger Troy Thomas said...

Thanks for sharing some of your first shots with us. I can't wait to see more.

.-= Troy =-.

(word verification was: ulrxhsex)

February 26, 2006 10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home