A Midwesterner's Digital Photo Blog

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Please Stand By.....

I will be leaving for MN Early Friday the 1st. I will be returning on the 11th. I am sure I will come back with 100s of pictures. I just took 213 to be printed last night.

I hope you all have a great 4th. I will try to get some cool pictures of Fireworks. Shhhhhhh, they are illegal in MN. Don't want the DNR, and Smoky the Bear after me. I will shoot them over the lake and then clean up after myself on the 5th.

I also will have to learn to dish them out a few at a time like Laura, Leesa, and TaD do, so that I don't run out like I did this week. Also expect to see a print of some commissioned artwork I just finished for a friend. They read my blog, so I can't post it until they receive it. (the actual subject matter and work itself are sort of a suprise.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

I can't wait!

:)
M~

June 30, 2005 7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home