A Midwesterner's Digital Photo Blog

Friday, June 24, 2005

Stuff Friday


Something Never Returned Posted by Hello

I took these books out of the library, well you can read the date due. They were the only two books they had about good and bad touches, and when not to keep a secret they had. The librarian told me that no one had checked them out for 5 years. I asked her if they could be bought, she said only after they have not been checked out for 7 years. (You guessed it, I had just checked them out....7 more years folks.)

Anyway, for reasons I am not at liberty to go into here, I needed those books. It was my intent to take them back once I had finished with them, but then we moved to a diferent part of town, and I always think, I'll take them when I go over that way. I have been saying that now for 5 years..... OOOOPS

2 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

Ommmm! I'm calling the Library Police! Not like I can talk ~ I have 2 books that have faced the similar situation & are now in my library collection.

Dang sticky fingers! lol

M~

June 25, 2005 6:12 AM  
Blogger Avery's mom said...

I have a stolen book from my schools library
8 years of late fee and guilt adding up

June 25, 2005 4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home