A Midwesterner's Digital Photo Blog

Thursday, May 04, 2006

God's Reminder


As I was pumping gas Sunday afternoon, on the trip home from church, I look up to see this. All the sudden my heart clenches, then begins to pump faster than the gas into my car, as I realize my camera is at home! Luckly, the clouds slowed down enough for me to make it the half a block home and back so I could catch this shot. The ironic thing was that if you were able to see what I saw, you would find just below this, our neighborhood Target Store, steadfastly attached to the Ward Parkway Mall. Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Marianna said...

Wow. I'm speechless! Just simply breath-taking, I.S. This is my fave pic. It looks like you are up in the clouds, taking this pic.

M~

May 05, 2006 6:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i was thinking the same thing, you look like you were up in the clouds for this one wow wow wow

May 05, 2006 7:12 AM  
Blogger Stuck in Kansas said...

This picture is amazing.

May 10, 2006 8:19 PM  
Blogger kathi said...

Beautiful.

June 24, 2007 9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home